Want a fulfilling career in social service? View career opportunities currently available below:
- Handle case work &/or counselling
- Conduct office interviews and regular home visits
- Support clients through full spectrum of case management, including regular follow-up and communication
- Build good rapport with relevant stakeholders and external agencies in order to mobilise resources to meet client’s needs
- Complete assessments and reports and any other administrative requirements related to case management
- Oversee casework management and provide supervision, coaching and feedback to supervisees
- Degree or graduate diploma in social work or equivalent
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Familiar with parenting / family issues and care of children with social issues
- Trauma-informed and knowledge of attachment issues will be an advantage
- Good report writing skills
- Bilingual, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and open to learning
- Responsible, resilient, self-motivated and a team player
- Able to work during weekends and evenings, when required
- Work with others in a team to provide an environment of safety for children with difficult behaviours in a children’s home
- Able to respond calmly to children when they exhibit difficult behaviours
- Look after the needs of children (physical & mental wellbeing of children in care)
- Creating a safe and positive living environment, setting rules for children’s behaviour & providing one to one teaching/coaching on daily living skills
- Check on each resident’s needs and progress
- Help children form secure attachment bonds with appropriate adults
- Provide close supervision to children
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Minimum N levels
- Must be able to work rotating shifts (day & night), on weekends and public holidays
- Able to work in an energetic environment with children
- Experience working with children is an advantage
- Persistent and active learner
- Need to have understanding and a non-judging attitude
- Handles Accounts payable, reimbursement of staff claim and Petty Cash.
- Prepare monthly schedules for management review and audit purpose.
- Prepare and submit GST returns and other reports.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and organisation policy.
- Assist in annual Internal and External Audit.
- Statistics submission.
- Handle Fixed Asset Management.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Singaporeans Only
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or ACCA.
- 2 years experience in similar capacity
- Good team player and positive working attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Fresh graduates with an interest in the social service sector are welcome to apply
- Welcome and greet, answer / refer enquiries, through walk-ins or on the telephone, direct visitors, clients, and students by maintaining employee, department and student class directories
- Maintain security by following and providing administrative and logistical support. E.g. temperature taking of students, maintaining logbooks, locking up procedures, safety of students at the reception area
- Assist with daily fee collection, monitor and follow up on outstanding fee payment, and counter-checking of fee payment procedures and schedule
- Follow up with students/ parents who are late for or miss class/ appointment
- Assist in planning/ scheduling meetings; booking of rooms for functions/ programmes
- Assist with classroom allocation for all students, teachers, programmes and communicate plans to parties involved
- Assist in tracking and ordering of office supplies e.g. stationery, paper, printer toner, toiletries, bottled drinks, etc.
- Ensure all classroom supplies are ready for daily use
- Communicate with other departments/ agencies on actions required
- Support programmes whenever needs arise. Eg. printing, cutting, laminating, sorting resources, collecting parental feedback forms, handling courier services, etc.
Perform any other assigned duties
- Minimum ‘N’ or ‘O’ levels
- At least 2 years of administrative experience, preferably in the social service sector
- Good knowledge in Microsoft software (Word and Excel)
- Strong experience in budget tracking and administrative processes preferred
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills
- Analytical abilities with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Dynamic and resourceful personality
- Good interpersonal, collaboration skills and excellent in both written and spoken communication skills is a must
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work on Saturday mornings
- Assist to coach children with their school work.
- Assist to run programmes and activities for the children.
- Assist to respond to parents at the centre.
- Minimum GCE O Level
- Team player
- Enjoys working with children aged 6-12 years.
- Passionate and patient about working with children.